Welcome to the Walker Fire’s Website Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice provides describes how Walker Fire collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up to our marketing emails, to sign up for a newsletter, purchase a product or service.
1. WHO ARE WE
Walker Fire (UK) Ltd is a “Data Controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
Reference to “Walker Fire” means the Walkers Fire Group of Companies made up the following legal entities;
• Walker Fire (UK) Ltd – company number: 01554539
• Fire Defence (NI) Ltd – company number: NI608382
When we mention “Walker Fire” we are referring to the relevant company in the Walker Fire Group, responsible for processing your data which will be clear to you when you use our website.
Walker Fire (UK) Ltd is the controller responsible for this website and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, registration number: ZA069743.
2. CONTACT DETAILS
I you have any questions about this privacy notice, or our data protection practices please contact our Data Protection Management Team;
Write to: Walker Fire (UK) Ltd, Unit 81 Roman Way, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5BB
Telephone: 01772 693777
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data.
• Contact Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
• Marketing and Communications Data.
We explain these categories of data here
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your order.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data within the Walker Fire Group. More detail can be found here
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found here.
7. FURTHER DETAILS